In symbol world, hourglass is an Unicode emoji symbol you can insert on documents and chat conversations. It contains all the sand in the bottom part of the glass with a symbol name as "Hourglass Done". There is a separate...
There are different measurement units to define the magnitude of quantity. Most popular units includes meter for measuring length and gram or kilogram for weight. Though it is easy to type some of the unit symbols, may are difficult to...
When you have lots of extensions installed on Google Chrome, it will be a difficult task to manage the extensions by clicking on each of them. Keyboard shortcuts will help you to save time and quickly get things done. You...
People use superscripts and subscripts in documents for citation purposes. The good example is your bank and credit card applications where you can find lot of * symbols. And at the end of the document you can see the meaning...
Tamil is one of the ancient language spoken in Tamil Nadu, southern part of India. Generally there are no special keyboards available to enter Tamil language letters. You should use third party applications or install language pack for this purpose....
Nowadays the communication language is changing. It is an old fashion to write everything clearly. From youngsters to elders everyone is using symbols and shortcuts one daily basis. This trend was started in chat slangs with WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc....
Copyright, Registration and Trademark are some of the most used symbols especially on legal documents. You can also see the copyright symbol on almost every website footer area. Unfortunately, the default keyboard on both Windows and Mac does not have...
Numbers are essential part of every presentation being it as a Word document, Excel sheet or a PowerPoint slide. All basic keyboards have numbers zero to nine as part of the default layout. Some longer keyboards may have additional numeric...
How to Insert Symbols and Special Characters using ALT Key Shortcuts in Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents? Inserting symbols and special characters like Trademark and Copyright in any Windows softwares like Word, PowerPoint and Excel is very simple with the use...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes