Firewall settings allow to protect your WordPress site better along with other options like brute force and comment spam prevention. One of the easy ways to enable firewall for your WordPress...
Security is one of the important factors for running a WordPress site. Fortunately there are many free and paid services available to protect your site and safeguard from hackers and...
Brute force attack is the method of trying to unlock the password protected webpages by trial and error method. Hijackers use complicated bots to guess the username and password on...
One of the biggest problem in running a WordPress blog is the comments spam. Being the world’s most popular blogging platform, WordPress not only offers wonderful features but also invites...
What is Image Hotlinking? Image hot linking is a simple linking of your images by someone else on their site. The problem here is the server resources for loading images on someone’s...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes