We are in the website building arena for almost a decade. The content publication on websites had been changed quite a lot during these years. One of the major reasons for these changes is the pay per click advertising. Google’s...
Auto ads is the latest AdSense product from Google. This is much different than any other previous ad formats or improvements for AdSense publishers. As of now publishers need to choose different ad codes for different formats and insert in...
As an AdSense publisher, you might have created lots of different ad units for testing and trying out on your sites. But when you look into your AdSense account there will be very less active ad units listed under “My...
What is AdSense Matched Content? During April 2015, Google introduced a content recommendation widget through the existing AdSense platform. This is very similar to recommended articles from outbrain or taboola and indicates the intention of Google's entry into this area...
Placement of AdSense ads depends on whether you have a content site, blog or forum. Also the site layout like left sidebar, right sidebar or full width page decides the suitable ad sizes to be displayed in those pages. Besides...
Google AdSense is the official WordPress plugin from Google for adding AdSense ads to your WordPress site. The plugin allows you to choose each templates of your site and place ads according to your need. For example, you can place...
Google offers wide range of colors and templates to customize the appearance of AdSense ads to blend with your page content. Flexible performance reporting tools available in AdSense account allows you to group your pages in anyway you want. These...
Five Quick Ad Facts First believe that ads in their best form are information. While you might think "I never click on ads" and so everyone. The fact is that AdSense revenue is approximately 30% of Google's total revenue. And...
AdSense is one of the flexible PPC advertising program from Google. It offers various ad types and formats for the publishers to blend the ads with the page content and layout. Basically, you can insert Google AdSense ads using two...
Link ads display a set of text links relevant to the content in a single ad unit. Google offers both horizontal and vertical link units to optimize the space usage of a webpage especially if you want to display more...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes