WordPress revisions is a very good feature for multi editor sites where many editors access and modify the same post content. But for a single user who normally generate the...
WordPress is the world’s top content management system for building websites and blogs. The discussion on website building topic will never be completed without including WordPress. So here are 200+ free WordPress tutorials to help you in troubleshooting, customizing and running WordPress site smoothly.
In our previous articles we have explained about basics of WordPress revisions. WordPress revisions is a core function which users can’t disable from admin dashboard. Since there are multiple issues...
WordPress uses two features to safeguard your content when you prepare to publish online. They are – one is autosave and other is revision. It is necessary to understand the...
Revisions is the feature in WordPress that saves the copy of your post or page content automatically whenever you hit “Save Draft”, “Publish” or “Update” button. This is a WordPress...
List of top 10 WordPress beginners mistakes to avoid when start building your WordPress site. Learn from other’s mistakes and save your time.
Default Media Saving in WordPress WordPress by default saves all media files like images, videos and PDFs under the directory called “Upload”. For example you can view an uploaded image...
It is a common confusion among all new webmasters whether to choose Weebly or WordPress to start building a website. After migrating our whole site from Weebly to WordPress.org we...
File count is nothing but the total number of files available in your hosting account. Though every hosting providers including Bluehost says unlimited free hosting while signup it always has...
When you install WordPress, it comes with default themes like twenty-nineteen and twenty-twenty. In addition to these themes you may also install many themes to check and preview how your...
WordPress powers more than 30% of the websites on the web. This popularity not only attracts many other users but also hackers and spammers. Protecting your WordPress site from spammers...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes