Using keyboard shortcuts in WordPress will save you lot of time during content editing and comments moderation. This is also an easy way to format your content faster rather than selecting the options from toolbar icons, especially in distraction free...
WordPress is the world’s top content management system for building websites and blogs. The discussion on website building topic will never be completed without including WordPress. So here are 200+ free WordPress tutorials to help you in troubleshooting, customizing and running WordPress site smoothly.
Jetpack plugin in WordPress comes with many features some of them are enabled by default and some of them are not. Default activation of features may vary depends on whether you installed WordPress directly or moved your site from local...
WordPress users always get confused with the revisions and autosave functionalities. Here is a comparison of Autosave Vs Revisions in WordPress.
WordPress revisions is a very good feature for multi editor sites where many editors access and modify the same post content. But for a single user who normally generate the content offline and copy/paste it online, does not need or...
WordPress revisions is a core function which user can’t disable from admin dashboard. Since there are multiple issues related to these revisions it is a good idea to work on the solution before you face the issue on your own...
In our previous articles we discussed about basics of WordPress revisions and how to handle it using code modification. It may be difficult for most of the beginner level users to delete the existing revisions directly in database. There are...
WordPress autosave your changes every 60 seconds whenever you create your content in post editor. This is a core WordPress feature which can’t be disabled in the admin dashboard. The purpose of this autosave is to restore the content in...
Revisions is the feature in WordPress that saves the copy of your post or page content automatically whenever you hit “Save Draft”, “Publish” or “Update” button. This is a WordPress core function comes by default and can’t be deactivated in...
List of top 10 WordPress beginners mistakes to avoid when start building your WordPress site. Learn from other’s mistakes and save your time.
Default Media Saving in WordPress WordPress by default saves all media files like images, videos and PDFs under the directory called “Upload”. For example you can view an uploaded image in your site using the following path: http://www.yoursitename.com/wp-content/uploads/media-file-name.png In case...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes