WordPress has emerged as one of the strongest and highly used site building platform with the vast blogging and content management features it offers. Installation of WordPress needs a hosting server and Bluehost is one of the recommended hosting companies...
WordPress is the world’s top content management system for building websites and blogs. The discussion on website building topic will never be completed without including WordPress. So here are 200+ free WordPress tutorials to help you in troubleshooting, customizing and running WordPress site smoothly.
Installation of WordPress needs a hosting server and Bluehost is one of the recommended hosting companies by WordPress. Before you start the installation process it is necessary to decide your domain name. Bluehost offers the following possibilities to choose a...
What is wp-config.php File? wp-config.php is the core WordPress file generated during installation process containing base configuration and MySQL database details of your site. The file is located in your root directory (.../public_html/wp.config.php) and one of the most important file...
In our previous article we discussed how to setup a FTP account in your Bluehost account. In this article we will see step by step process of how to connect FileZilla to Bluehost server using the FTP account created. What...
What is FTP? FTP is a “File Transfer Protocol” which allows you to access a web server remotely from your local computer. All files of your site are stored in a web server offered by your hosting company. The unlimited...
We develop and test our local WordPress site regularly using MAMP on Apple Mac OS X. With the latest release of Yosemite OS X 10.10 for public use, MAMP stopped working on Mac. When MAMP application is launched it is...
Using keyboard shortcuts in WordPress will save you lot of time during content editing and comments moderation. This is also an easy way to format your content faster rather than selecting the options from toolbar icons, especially in distraction free...
Jetpack plugin in WordPress comes with many features some of them are enabled by default and some of them are not. Default activation of features may vary depends on whether you installed WordPress directly or moved your site from local...
WordPress users always get confused with the revisions and autosave functionalities. Here is a comparison of Autosave Vs Revisions in WordPress.
WordPress revisions is a very good feature for multi editor sites where many editors access and modify the same post content. But for a single user who normally generate the content offline and copy/paste it online, does not need or...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes