Facebook like button allows the users to share your content with their friends network in a single click. Follow the below step by step process to get a Facebook like button and embed it in your Weebly site. Embedding Like Button in your Weebly site
Weebly allows all users including free account holders to edit the source HTML / CSS. This opens up big opportunity for webmasters to add any kind of features to their site just by modifying the source code and adding a piece of HTML on the page using embed code element.
Contact us if you have any tips and tricks and want to share with all Weebly users. Follow us to get latest updates.
- Inline CSS, Scripts and HTML can be added directly on the page using “Embed Code” element.
- Page level CSS and Scripts can be added using header and footer code section of the page.
- Site level CSS and Scripts can be added under header and footer code section of site settings.
- Blog post level codes need to be added under header and footer code section of blog settings.
You can also modify the source CSS and the HTML layouts in Weebly code editor which can be accessed under “Theme > Edit HTML / CSS”. We covered all possibilities of editing the source code and created these tips for adding new features.
In our previous article we explained how to remove free Weebly footer and add your own links in free Weebly site which may not be sufficient to have a professional looking site. Generally the footer should be with few columns having content which should appear site wide. But multiple column footer is a Weebly Pro feature and you […]
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an art of making your website friendly to search engines like Google and Bing/Yahoo! so that it will be listed top in the search results pages. SEO is as important as building a website with quality content and Weebly provides very useful SEO settings which can be done by yourself […]
What is the Need of 301 Redirects? When the site is growing in size, it is unavoidable to update the content and the page URL to offer latest information to users. Let us take an example. Assume you have written an article “Top 10 Weebly Apps 2016” during end of the year 2016. Now that […]
Weebly by default offers a third party embeddable Tal.ki forum for both free and Pro users. Tal.ki forum has lot of limitations for the webmasters which makes it necessary to look for an alternate forum options in Weebly. Since Weebly does not allow any installations like phpBB forum the only option for Weebly user is […]
Step2: The toolbar you created can be accessed under “Edit Bar > Install Again” Option. If you want learn how to create a Wibiya Toolbar then click here. Select the platform like WordPress or Blogger on which your website is installed. If you have an independent site not installed on any of the mentioned platforms […]
Add Social Icons in Weebly Site Weebly “Social Icons” element enables social elements in your Weebly site to help the visitors easily follow your social contents in Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. This element only allows to add the follow link and not the share link. Once drag and dropped on the content area users can click on the “Manage […]
How to Group and Ungroup Your Weebly Pages? If your site has more than handful of pages then you have multiple options in Weebly to group, ungroup and hide your pages in the navigation menu. By default additional pages not fitting your site navigation are grouped under the menu “more”, when moving the mouse over […]
Larger the site and more the number of internal links increases the possibility of internal broken links and leads to 404 page not found error when a user tries to visit that broken link. You can easily check and correct broken links in your site but the problem is with the following cases: In those […]
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes