Weebly by default offers a horizontal divider element to show a line between the sections of your site. There are no customizing options available for the divider element to adjust thickness and color of the divider. Sometimes it is necessary to show the horizontal divider in different formats as well as to use vertical divider […]
Weebly allows all users including free account holders to edit the source HTML / CSS. This opens up big opportunity for webmasters to add any kind of features to their site just by modifying the source code and adding a piece of HTML on the page using embed code element.
Contact us if you have any tips and tricks and want to share with all Weebly users. Follow us to get latest updates.
- Inline CSS, Scripts and HTML can be added directly on the page using “Embed Code” element.
- Page level CSS and Scripts can be added using header and footer code section of the page.
- Site level CSS and Scripts can be added under header and footer code section of site settings.
- Blog post level codes need to be added under header and footer code section of blog settings.
You can also modify the source CSS and the HTML layouts in Weebly code editor which can be accessed under “Theme > Edit HTML / CSS”. We covered all possibilities of editing the source code and created these tips for adding new features.
Embedding Twitter Timeline Widget to Weebly Adding Twitter timeline to your Weebly site offers a increased social interaction for your visitors. Here is the step by step process of how you can embed Twitter timeline widget to your Weebly site. Creating Twitter Timeline Widget Adding Twitter Widget to Weebly Site Sample Twitter Timeline Widget Here […]
Customizing Weebly Background Image Weebly offers more than 100 templates with fixed background image, in this article we explain the following two possibilities of changing the background image in a Weebly theme. In both the cases you need to prepare your own background images which suits your site’s template. You also have an option to […]
Weebly offers a slideshow element for free as well as Pro users to add and customize photo slides to their site. Free users can add slideshow only in the content area whereas Pro users can add slideshow in the Content area, Footer and Header (header slideshow only on non-responsive themes). In this article we discuss how to add […]
Weebly offers a simple blogging platform for webmasters to start their own blog. Blog’s content area consists of main content area and the blog sidebar and Weebly blog elements are not part of the main CSS. Hence, it is not possible to customize the blog elements unless you know the class name of each element. […]
Weebly H1 Tag Issue Besides free or Pro account, all Weebly users have the SEO problem of missing H1 tags in Weebly sites. By default the Title (or Title+Paragraph in older version) element provided by Weebly will create a H2 tag and there is no provision for creating a H1 tag for the title of […]
Scroll to top is a simple and useful feature used to go to the top of a webpage anywhere from the down. You might have noticed an up arrow mark in the right lower corner of most the sites and by clicking on the arrow image you will be taken to the top of that […]
Weebly by default offers Title and Text elements to add text content to your site. These elements will look very simple and there is no default option for adding a customized text boxes to your site. In this article we explain how to add colored text box or paragraph in Weebly site with different colors. There […]
Table is a simple and precise way to express the classified content within a limited space. For example, student’s mark list, organization’s employee list or a sports event list can be well displayed using a table instead of explaining with a normal text content. Though Weebly introduced a free “Simple Table” app through it’s App Center, […]
Header slideshow is a wonderful feature which gives a professional look to your site. This is a pro feature in Weebly and available only for non-responsive themes. Free users can also use alternate methods to modify HTML/CSS and achieve this. In this article we explain how to add Nivo header slideshow in your free Weebly […]
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes