Importance of Landing Page Landing page as the name indicates is the page users land on your site. It should give important and attractive information your users expect on that page. Generally a landing page contains the following details based on the type of your website: Slideshow linking to important pages on your site. Call to […]
Weebly allows all users including free account holders to edit the source HTML / CSS. This opens up big opportunity for webmasters to add any kind of features to their site just by modifying the source code and adding a piece of HTML on the page using embed code element.
Contact us if you have any tips and tricks and want to share with all Weebly users. Follow us to get latest updates.
- Inline CSS, Scripts and HTML can be added directly on the page using “Embed Code” element.
- Page level CSS and Scripts can be added using header and footer code section of the page.
- Site level CSS and Scripts can be added under header and footer code section of site settings.
- Blog post level codes need to be added under header and footer code section of blog settings.
You can also modify the source CSS and the HTML layouts in Weebly code editor which can be accessed under “Theme > Edit HTML / CSS”. We covered all possibilities of editing the source code and created these tips for adding new features.
Weebly offers very limited number of themes with little variations thus making users to either look for custom themes or modify default ones to enhance the features. Since none of the custom themes can offer similar drag and drop experience like Weebly’s default themes, the best available way is to edit the source HTML / […]
If you are using Weebly for quite sometime you might be missing the old “Columns” element. In earlier days Weebly was offering a element called “Two Columns Layout” which was later changed to “Multiple Columns” and then to “Columns”. This was very useful for copy or move multiple Weebly elements with few clicks. Also creating a […]
Maintenance mode page is generally displayed in occasions when your site is under construction or taken down for regular maintenance. This is an easy task for those using content management systems like WordPress. But this will be a difficult task for Weebly users since Weebly does not provide a default maintenance mode page layout. In this article […]
Each blog post of your Weebly site will also appear on the blog index page. The number of recent posts to be shown on the blog index page is controlled between 1 and 25 under “Settings > Blog > Posts per page”. Assume you have last 10 posts to be displayed on the blog page […]
Weebly offers easy site builder platform which may not be useful as it is for most of the users. For example, arranging pages in the required order is a pain in Weebly and making the top level navigation menu not clickable is not possible by default. As long as Weebly allows to modify the source CSS […]
RSVP stands for Répondez S’il Vous Plaît in French which means request for response. Generally Contact form allows user to contact site owner with the feedback or clarification whereas RSVP form is for the site owners to get information from the users. For example, site owner can get a confirmation from the users whether they will […]
What is Cookie Notification? Cookies are piece of code on a webpage used in different form to track the user’s activity for different purposes. Some example of cookies includes advertisement codes like Google AdSense and analytics tracking code like Google Analytics. Whenever a page is opened these cookies are stored on the browser for certain […]
Tabbed content is an easy way to showcase large amount of content within a limited space. Weebly with the introduction of its App Center brings many new apps and “Tabs” is one such an app which can be connected to your site for free. In this article we will discuss how to add horizontal tabs […]
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes