Weebly claims over 30 millions of users using their drag and drop platform for building websites. One of the important factors for Weebly’s success is to allow free users modify the source code. During recent days Weebly incorporated restrictions at the backend for free users. Still you can tweak your free site to take it […]
Weebly allows all users including free account holders to edit the source HTML / CSS. This opens up big opportunity for webmasters to add any kind of features to their site just by modifying the source code and adding a piece of HTML on the page using embed code element.
Contact us if you have any tips and tricks and want to share with all Weebly users. Follow us to get latest updates.
- Inline CSS, Scripts and HTML can be added directly on the page using “Embed Code” element.
- Page level CSS and Scripts can be added using header and footer code section of the page.
- Site level CSS and Scripts can be added under header and footer code section of site settings.
- Blog post level codes need to be added under header and footer code section of blog settings.
You can also modify the source CSS and the HTML layouts in Weebly code editor which can be accessed under “Theme > Edit HTML / CSS”. We covered all possibilities of editing the source code and created these tips for adding new features.
Whenever you write content for your blog, it is difficult to remember all previous posts and link accordingly. Over the period of time this will result in most of the posts are isolated without any traffic as they are not linked to any of the other content on the site. The solution here is to […]
Weebly offers many elements to embed videos on your site. YouTube and embed code elements are available for free users and hosted HD video player element is only available for pro and higher plan users. But all these options will allow you to embed videos on the page without the possibility of showing it in […]
Weebly’s drag and drop editor is one of the easiest and lively editor we have seen in site building arena. For a normal user, the real advantage is to view the changes within the editor without the need of seeing the preview. Embed code element is one of the exception that the preview may not […]
Weebly offers simple slideshow element for inserting sliders on your site. Feature rich slideshow with multiple transition effects is one of the missing part in Weebly. Long back Weebly was offering header slideshow for Pro users which was also removed from all responsive themes. We have tested various sliders and found the popular Nivo slider […]
A recent posts widget contains links and excerpts of recently published articles from your Weebly blog. You can boost the traffic to your blog by adding recent posts widget in the sidebar. Also you can add the widget on the footer to showcase the content site wide or add it after the content of each blog posts independently. […]
Weebly introduced a new “Section” element as part of the fourth generation Weebly 4 upgrade. It was one of the much expected features to create full width and parallax sections anywhere on the page. Unfortunately section element is only available on new responsive themes and none of the old themes will have this element enabled […]
Maps are used to show your business address on your website in a real manner instead of simple text address. Users can enlarge and view the address in real time and also navigate to Google maps to find the directions or leave a review. Weebly allows you to add maps on your site in following two ways: Adding Google […]
Weebly is an easy way to build a site and customize the elements to suit your need. Fonts are important part of site designing to offer a better appearance and readability to users. In this article we will discuss various possibilities of changing and using different fonts on your Weebly site. Let us discuss each […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes
FREE RESOURCES AT WEBNOTS
- Blogging (107)
- Bootstrap Tutorial (43)
- Make Money Online (75)
- SEO (125)
- Shortcuts (39)
- Tech Fixes (38)
- Tech How To (93)
- Tech Lifehacks (190)
- Web Designing (107)
- Web Traffic (69)
- Website Building (802)
- Weebly Tips & Tricks (70)
- Weebly Tutorials (219)
- Weebly Widgets (46)
- WordPress Tips & Tricks (100)
- WordPress Tutorials (214)