Slideshow adds elegant look to your site especially on adding a slideshow on a landing page will attract users and drive the traffic to important content on your site. Though there are plenty of plugins available to create a readymade...
Learning web designing is an essential part of site building. Though you can built a wonderful site with ready made site builders like Weebly or WordPress, knowing the basics will help in troubleshooting. Below are some of the area we focus under “Web Designing” category:
- HTML Tutorials
- CSS Tutorials
- Bootstrap Tutorials
Creating Your First HTML Webpage Well, creating a webpage is no more a difficult task and you just need the followings to create and check a simple webpage on your own: Here we explain about creating and viewing a website...
Learning is fun and learning about a webpage you like on the internet should add more fun. Did you ever stunned with an element on a webpage and interested in finding out how it was created? You don't need to...
Adding Facebook To Your Website Nowadays it's not sufficient just to have an site or blog and having a presence on the web. Every site should have a social dimension attached to it, enabling the visitors to easily share the interested content...
As the name indicates static websites deliver the same content whenever you visit. It can be defined as below: A static website or a webpage is a collection of items like text, images and multimedia elements containing marked up content...
A content site or simply a website is a collection text and images marked up using HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language). When a visitor see this site in a web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, the web browser...
What is a Dynamic Website? A dynamic website or a webpage displays the content differently each time when a visitor reloads or refreshes the page OR provides more interactive features within a webpage without reloading. Most importantly dynamic webpages are...
Comparison of Static and Dynamic Websites We have discussed the basics of both static and dynamic websites. Here is the complete comparison of static and dynamic website features based on each parameters from usability to search engine visibility.
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes