HTML5 has many new tags included and many others deprecated from the previous version of HTML4. Though some of the HTML4 tags are still supported by browsers for backward compatibility, it is recommended to use only the latest tags in your designs. Here is the complete list of tags supported in HTML5 for your reference. Tags […]
Step by step HTML tutorial for beginners covering each section in detail. The tutorials include practical and simple to use examples which helps to understand HTML easily.
Safari is the default browser in Mac used by mere 3.7% of the Internet users. Apple claims users can browse 2 hours more and view Netflix videos 4 hours more with Safari compared to Chrome or Firefox. There are also lots of new features introduced like pinning a tab and muting audio from the tab. […]
HTML5 offers easy way to embed audio and video files with default player supported by most of the browsers. Listen to Your Audio The <audio> element in HTML5 is used to embed audio file to your web page. Beloe is an example of how to embed audio on your site:
<TITLE>This is my audio</TITLE>
<AUDIO controls autoplay loop>
In order to ensure […]
There are many circumstances you may need to insert symbols and special characters in HTML code. Though most of the content management systems allow you to copy paste the symbols like copyright, trademark, etc. on the editor, you can’t do the same with local HTML files on your PC or Mac. For example, inserting a […]
In The Frame HTML <FRAME> tag is used to divide up the display area of your browser into sections. Each section can display a different document. Haven’t you seen those pages where you click on a link on the left side of a page and the document on the right changes? Well, all that magic […]
Learning HTML is a real fun and the easiest way to understand the basic elements of a website. HTML is not a programming language which makes it easier for anyone to learn within a short period of time. HTML is used to merely markup the content so that the web browsers can display it in […]
DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOKS
POPULAR WEEBLY TRICKS
POPULAR BOOTSTRAP WIDGETS
Subscribe to Blog via Email
POPULAR WORDPRESS TUTORIALS
- How to Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server?
- How to Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost?
- How to Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain?
- How to Remove Proudly Powered By WordPress Footer?
- Checklist for Launching New WordPress Site
- Fix Slow Page Loading with WooCommerce Ajax
- View All WordPress Tutorials
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Key Shortcuts to Insert Symbols in Windows
- Fix Resolving Host Problem in Google Chrome
- Speed Up Google Chrome and Fix Slow Loading Webpages
- View Webpage Source Code in Google Chrome
- Speed Up Safari in macOS and Fix Slow Loading Webpages
- Fix Slow Page Loading Waiting for fonts.googleapis.com
- Fix WiFi Connection Issue in Windows 10
- Free Google AdWords Advertising Coupon Codes
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot CAPTCHA Issue in Google Search