What is Parallax? Parallax is a section allows to scroll the elements by keeping the background image, video or color fixed thus creating an attractive effect. It is more suitable for 100% width themes nevertheless you can add on any part of the page. It is very easy to create a full width CSS parallax page […]
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet used to define style of HTML elements used on a webpage. CSS can be used in the following three ways:
- Inline CSS – effective on single element level
- Internal CSS – effective on all elements on a page
- External CSS – effective on all elements on a site
Under this category “CSS Tutorial”, we cover various properties of CSS and practical examples of how to use CSS on front-end web development.
Colors make the webpage meaningful. The page will look plain and boring without different colors. Keeping the images outside, there are two color properties in CSS used on a webpage. One is foreground color (generally referred as color) used to change the color of the text or font. Second is background color used to add […]
CSS or Cascading Style Sheet can be applied to a HTML page in multiple ways. In addition each browser has its own CSS which will be applied for naked HTML elements. For example, when you have H1 tag on a page without any styles then then Google Chrome itself apply larger font size to show […]
An image has properties like URL, title, caption, alt text and description attached to it when uploaded to a web server. But on the published website, you can see the actual image and the caption. Generally the focus is given to showcase the image and the caption is always forgotten. In this article we will show you how to […]
All you should know about using CSS units for measuring relative, absolute, angle and time units along with examples of how to use CSS units.
“Control + P” and “Command + P” are the shortcuts used to open the print dialog box in Windows and Mac respectively. Though it is commonly used on applications like Word and Pages, many people do not print webpages. If you insist your users to take a print out of any of your webpages, the […]
CSS is a beast, especially when you are in a learning phase it is fun to practice different properties. CSS webkit animation properties are interesting to play around for creating attractive animations for your site. In this article we will create a simple CSS rotating cube widget using keyframes. You can showcase text or images […]
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets used to define the style of HTML elements in a web page. CSS instructs the browser how markup elements should appear on a web page displayed to the users. The main purpose of CSS is to define the layout and decorate the elements. All specifications of CSS are maintained by […]
Text boxes are used to showcase different types of content like info messages, menus, social widgets, block quotes, etc. As far as we checked no theme by default offers customizable text boxes and you need to make your own to suit your needs. In this article we will create different types of text boxes for different […]
DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOKS
POPULAR WEEBLY TRICKS
POPULAR BOOTSTRAP WIDGETS
Subscribe to Blog via Email
POPULAR WORDPRESS TUTORIALS
- How to Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server?
- How to Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost?
- How to Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain?
- How to Remove Proudly Powered By WordPress Footer?
- Checklist for Launching New WordPress Site
- Fix Slow Page Loading with WooCommerce Ajax
- View All WordPress Tutorials
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Key Shortcuts to Insert Symbols in Windows
- Fix Resolving Host Problem in Google Chrome
- Speed Up Google Chrome and Fix Slow Loading Webpages
- View Webpage Source Code in Google Chrome
- Speed Up Safari in macOS and Fix Slow Loading Webpages
- Fix Slow Page Loading Waiting for fonts.googleapis.com
- Fix WiFi Connection Issue in Windows 10
- Free Google AdWords Advertising Coupon Codes
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot CAPTCHA Issue in Google Search