Finder Bootstrap 4 Theme
Finder is a power packed HTML theme made with Bootstrap 4 framework. Below are some of the features of the theme and you can view live demo of the theme here.
- Full page header slideshow with call to action buttons and video background.
- Four page templates for home, about us, services and contact pages.
- Sticky navigation menu, menu button, timeline, client carousel and social icons.
- Contact form, Google map, team members, email subscription form.
- Featured sections, image flip, image overlay, progress bars and counter.
Finder Bootstrap 4 Theme
Finder is an ultimate Bootstrap 4 theme with all the elements you need. The theme is fully responsive and can be easily customizable for your need.
Features of Finder Theme
Finder theme has the four page templates for home, about us, services and contact pages. Each page has the latest and beautiful blocks to showcase your products.
Home page has the following sections:
- Full page header image with call to action buttons.
- Three column featured sections with icons.
- Another featured section with centered image.
- Horizontal image flip blocks.
- Client carousel with images.
About Us Page
About us page has a beautiful image header section, milestone counter, progress bars, vertical timeline and a call to action section.
Services page has following blocks:
- Video header with call to action buttons.
- Portfolio section with image filtering.
- Three column images section with text overlay.
- Four column pricing tables.
Contact page has a parallax header with three tabs. It also has team members, blockquote, contact form, email subscription form and Google map for users to find you.
Finder theme has a text logo, image logo, sticky navigation, menu icons and four columns footer. It is fully responsive and the menu will be changed to a hamburger when viewed on smaller devices. In addition the header menu has a call to action button for adding phone number and the footer has copyright and social links.
Theme Installation and Modification
The installation and copyright information can be found inside the readme.txt file available with the download. Below is the extract of installation information:
- Replace the images with your own under /assets/images/ folder.
- Edit HTML files and modify the content of your own.
- Upload HTML files and assets folder inside a same folder on your hosting server.
- Open the path in browser with index.html to see the live site.