How to Link Google Analytics with Google Search Console?
Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics are two important free site monitoring tools for every webmasters.
Follow the below steps to enable Webmaster Tools verified sites to your Google Analytics account in order to integrate the Webmaster Tools data into Analytics account reports. This helps webmasters to lookup all related data in a consolidated manner without logging into each site separately.
1. Login to your Analytics account.
2. Go to Admin tab.
3. Select Property you want to link and click “All Products” option under ” Product Linking”.
4. Go down to Webmaster Tools section and click on “Link Webmaster Tools” button.
5. Under Webmaster Tools Settings section click on “Edit” option to open a new window which will ask you to select a site from the list of Webmaster Tools verified sites.
(Note Blogger sites will be automatically linked to your Webmaster Tools site list if you use same account details).
6. Choose a site and save your change.
7. You will be prompted to confirm the association, click ok to link your site to Google Analytics.
8. View your linked site and profile under Webmaster Tools Settings section. Your default profile will be linked automatically, if you have more than one profile then you can change the linked profile from drop-down.