Since the time Apple introduced iPhone, the basic keyboard appears for the text input box on various applications had undergone many changes. If you spend more time on apps like Pages, Messages, Mail or even Safari, it is necessary to...
There is no shortcut to reach top of life. But these shortcuts will definitely make your life easier with the day to day products you use.
People who like to use keyboard may be disappointed when they do not find a menu item does not have a keyboard shortcut. It will also become unproductive to repeatedly use menu items instead of using shortcut keys. For example,...
Newly bought a Mac and looking for some shortcuts for day-to-day use? Here is the list of macOS keyboard shortcuts which will help you to speedup your tasks. We have categorized the shortcuts into different groups for ease of use....
Google is the most used search engines on this planet for English language. Due to the fact that most of the people around the world are not native English speakers, they don't use the search engine properly. For every single...
Using keyboard shortcuts in WordPress will save you lot of time during content editing and comments moderation. This is also an easy way to format your content faster rather than selecting the options from toolbar icons, especially in distraction free...
Google Chrome is a wonderful browser offering many hidden features like omnibox search, auto translate bar, video play controls and much more. Chrome also offers URL commands which can be directly entered in the address bar like a website address...
Google Chrome has more than 60% of the browser market share due to its easy to use features and high security level. There are as many as hidden features and tips to enhance the user experience of Chrome. These tips...
Windows 10 provides completely a different user experience than previous versions. The major difference is the touch user interface which can also be controlled using a mouse. In addition to various features, there are many shortcuts available in Windows to...
How to Insert Symbols and Special Characters using ALT Key Shortcuts in Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents? Inserting symbols and special characters like Trademark and Copyright in any Windows softwares like Word, PowerPoint and Excel is very simple with the use...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes