Windows operating system has lot of system files and deleting them accidentally will result the PC from stop working. In order to avoid this Windows has a default feature to...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Edge is the default browser in Windows 10. When you open any webpages or local files with .html extension, Windows will use Edge to open the content. This will be...
Formatting is the term used in Windows operating system to erase all content in the drive and make it to initial state. You can format both internal and external drives...
What is MAC address? Machine Access Control or MAC address is a serial number system for network adapters. No two network adapters can have identical MAC address. This addressing system...
Web browsers has two sides of usage. One side by general internet users to browse the web and other side by developers to design apps that works. Google Chrome offers...
Google Chrome is one of the popular and highly used browser both on Windows and Mac. If you use Chrome as a primary browser, then you don’t need to get...
Windows installation is usually performed using a DVD. However, there are occasions where you may be compelled to use a bootable USB flash drive to install Windows on your PC....
When comes to browsing Internet, it’s all about speed and how fast you get things done. The popular browser Google Chrome offers lot of tricks to get things done. You...
You might be having the problem when an irritating pop-up always coming into your way of doing work. This will not be good for your browsing experience. To manage popup windows...
Chrome’s task manager comes very handy when you have some issues with Google Chrome browser. Many people are unaware of this thing that Chrome has its own task manager. You...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes