All of us use browsers like Google Chrome in our daily life. Browsers generally offers very limited settings or configurations for end users to control the behaviors. Though it is...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Nearly 60% of the internet users use Google Chrome as their default browser. So there is no need to analyze what is the best browser at this point of time....
Unicode has more than 1300 emoji symbols under different categories. In our earlier article, we have published alt code shortcuts for 1000+ emoji symbols. But it is difficult to cover...
Numbers are essential part of every document being it as a Word document, Excel sheet, Outlook email or a PowerPoint slide. All basic keyboards have numbers zero to nine as...
Apple offers free iWork package on all devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac. This package contains Pages for documents, Keynote for presentations and Numbers for workbook sheets. These apps work...
Safari is the default browser on Mac. Over period of time it will load very slow and ultimately most of us will end up in using Google Chrome. You will...
There are four arrow keys on a standard keyboard to move the cursor in up, down, left or right direction. However, you cannot type the arrow symbols on documents to...
This is a mobile world, everything can be done with your smartphone. Instant messaging apps like WhatsApp and WeChat are one of the important reasons for the fast growth. In...
There are more than 200 countries in the world and most of them uses their own currency system. It is a very common need to type the currency symbols indicating...
CAPTCHA is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart. This is a challenging test to differentiate between humans and automated bots based on the response. reCAPTCHA is one of the CAPTCHA...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes