Whether you are a user or a website owner, the one word you might come across when browsing is HTTP. It is important to get the basics of HTTP to...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
How to Insert Symbols and Special Characters using ALT Key Shortcuts in Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents? Inserting symbols and special characters like Trademark and Copyright in any Windows software like...
How to Add Google Custom Search Box and Make Money from it? Google Custom Search Engine page offers you to create a Search box and then integrate with your AdSense...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes