Microsoft offers free 90 days evaluation version of the latest Windows 8.1 through their TechNet evaluation center. Though it is meant for IT professionals trying out for their organization before recommend...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Domain Name System or DNS is the backbone of internet. It works like a telephone directory and helps to map the numerical IP addresses to website addresses. Your computer by...
We really do not expect you read this article at this point of time. Windows XP support was stopped by Microsoft long time back hence you should update to Windows...
Google Chrome is the king in web browser world both on desktop and mobile devices. Address bar is one unavoidable element in any browser. Most of us use Google Chrome...
Microsoft Excel is nothing but using data in columns and rows. When you are preparing data inExcel, sometime it is necessary to convert data in a column to a row...
When you embed an object in Office documents, the original file name and the default icon will be selected automatically. Here is a step by step process, if you are...
YouTube is not only the largest video collection website but also offers a simple video creator tool for converting your photos into a beautiful video with transitions and effects. Videos...
Learning is fun and learning about a webpage you like on the internet should add more fun. Did you ever stunned with an element on a webpage and interested in...
Nowadays advertisements are everywhere and iOS apps are not exception to that. Sometimes these advertisements are annoying and also offer in-app purchases. As disabling ads inside app is not possible...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes