Windows Hello is one of the sign-in options in Windows 10 that will allow you to use fingerprint or face id recognition. For both face id and fingerprint recognition, you...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Your Windows 10 PC allows you to login with multiple options. The default option of using Microsoft account can be changed to use local account, PIN, image password, finger print...
Windows 10 by default allows you to login with the Microsoft account. In our earlier article we have explained how to setup a local account in Windows 10 so that...
Windows 10 by default allows you to login with the help of Microsoft account. This is the same account you should be using for different other purposes like checking your...
Microsoft Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet application in the world. Whether you use Excel for personal purpose or in office, here is the complete list of shortcuts that...
Emojis are the small icons used to show your expressions on chats and other applications. They are also referred as smileys or emoticons in general. Nowadays, using emojis is a...
Why Do you Need to Access Applications Fast? Efficiency is everything, especially in this modern society. If you use a computer in the workplace, your boss is going to want...
Connecting to the internet is a big thing nowadays. With the increased popularity of connecting online, an increased amount of connection options have come into common use. Some of these...
In today’s day and age, everyone uses the internet. Often, when using the internet, and visiting web pages, there can be connectivity problems between the computer and the website. These...
Everyone that uses the Internet has likely experienced a “504 Gateway Timeout Error”. In order to understand this error, it is essential to understand how internet works. Internet is a...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes