Google Chrome is the king in web browser world both on desktop and mobile devices. Address bar is one unavoidable element in any browser. Most of us use Google Chrome...
This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
Microsoft Excel is nothing but using data in columns and rows. When you are preparing data inExcel, sometime it is necessary to convert data in a column to a row...
When you embed an object in Office documents, the original file name and the default icon will be selected automatically. Here is a step by step process, if you are...
YouTube is not only the largest video collection website but also offers a simple video creator tool for converting your photos into a beautiful video with transitions and effects. Videos...
Learning is fun and learning about a webpage you like on the internet should add more fun. Did you ever stunned with an element on a webpage and interested in...
Nowadays advertisements are everywhere and iOS apps are not exception to that. Sometimes these advertisements are annoying and also offer in-app purchases. As disabling ads inside app is not possible...
Microsoft Office is the most popular documentation software available for Windows and Mac users. Office applications like Word and Excel store multiple person data that many of us do not...
Apple come up with wonderful new features in iOS12. However, the default favorites appearing in the Safari browser is sometimes embarrassing to work with. These defaults sites vary from Apple,...
Microsoft’s PowerPoint is a simple tool for converting your presentations into a simple video. You can convert your images into a video slideshow by adding text and various effects to...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes