This is a technology world and all of us use one or other device for professional and personal reasons. You may encounter issues when using devices and apps. You don’t need to be tech nerd to solve simple problems or use shortcuts on the apps.
In this tech tips section we cover articles related to fixes for troubleshooting, shortcuts and how-to tutorials that make your life easy and improve the productivity. We cover products from Microsoft, Google and Apple like Windows 10, iPhone, Mac, Chrome, etc.
If you have any tips want to share with the community, share with us by submitting it as a guest post.
There are many circumstances you may need to insert symbols and special characters in HTML code. Though most of the content management systems allow you to copy paste the symbols...
Browsers offer many automatic solutions to make your daily browsing easy. Password management is yet another option helps you manage all your login passwords. Firefox, like other browsers work perfectly...
VIBGYOR is an acronym for Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red while ROYGBIV is in the reverse order. These are the seven colors displayed in a rainbow and...
Screen recording is required for many personal and professional reasons. Especially with high-end mobile devices like iPhone people tend to use them for more productive purposes. For example, you can...
Alt code shortcuts are popular in Windows PC to insert special characters and Unicode symbols. Many of us do not know that we can also use alt code shortcuts in...
Since the time Apple introduced iPhone, the basic keyboard appears for the text input box on various applications had undergone many changes. If you spend more time on apps like...
iPhone and iPad by default comes with a 4 digit passcode for unlocking when it is locked. This is called simple passcode since it is easier to remember but the...
When a site is accessed through a browser like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc. you may be frequently seeing some error messages. After seeing these error messages you...
Many people like to use keyboard instead of mouse for quickly accessing applications in Mac. However not all menu items in macOS has default shortcuts assigned to them. This may...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes