Screen recording is required for many personal and professional reasons especially with high-end mobile devices like iPhone or iPad people tend to use them for more productive purposes. For example, you can screen record your official app tutorial and share...
Collection one minute tech tips and tricks for Apple’s macOS to get things quickly done on MacBook, MacBook Pro and other Mac devices like a pro!!!
Option or alt key is one of the hidden gems in Apple keyboard used very less by most of the Mac users. In addition to other Mac keyboard shortcuts, you can also use option key in combination with other keys...
People who like to use keyboard may be disappointed when they do not find a menu item does not have a keyboard shortcut. It will also become unproductive to repeatedly use menu items instead of using shortcut keys. For example,...
Newly bought a Mac and looking for some shortcuts for day-to-day use? Here is the list of macOS keyboard shortcuts which will help you to speedup your tasks. We have categorized the shortcuts into different groups for ease of use....
Hosts file is an important file located in your mac allows mapping IP addresses to host names. The IP mapping controls the browser, how the site address entered should be handled before it goes to browser’s DNS resolution. There are...
Safari is the default browser on macOS for browsing and viewing certain type of web files like CSS. The performance of Safari will be very good when the Mac is new but over the period of time undoubtedly the pages will start...
DNS servers help to fetch the correct IP address of the URLs requested from a client computer. All browsers like Safari, Chrome or Firefox running on a client computer by default use the DNS server settings of the Internet Service...
Google Chrome offers translation of web pages as a built-in feature to help users to translate content. Though this is the most useful feature, it will be embarrassing if you don’t have an idea of how to customize translation settings...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes