Newly bought a Mac and looking for some shortcuts for day-to-day use? Here is the list of Mac keyboard shortcuts to speedup your tasks. We have categorized the shortcuts into...
Collection tech tips and tricks for Apple’s macOS to get things quickly done on MacBook, MacBook Pro and other Mac devices!!!
Hosts file is an important file located in your mac allows mapping IP addresses to host names. The IP mapping controls the browser, how the site address entered should be...
Safari is the default browser on macOS for browsing and viewing certain type of web files like CSS. The performance of Safari will be very good when the Mac is new...
DNS servers help to fetch the correct IP address of the URLs requested from a client computer. All browsers like Safari, Chrome or Firefox running on a client computer by...
Google Chrome offers translation of web pages as a built-in feature to help users to translate content. Though this is the most useful feature, it will be embarrassing if you...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes