When you look at the Mac models in Apple store, all types (Macbook, Macbook Pro and Macbook Air) are sold starting from 512GB. This is a decent storage space for a solid state drive (SSD). But the storage space can...
Collection one minute tech tips and tricks for Apple’s macOS to get things quickly done on MacBook, MacBook Pro and other Mac devices like a pro!!!
FileZilla is one of the most popular file transfer software used to access the web server remotely from your desktop. As with any software, it is recommended to keep the latest version of the FileZilla for safe and secure transmission....
Apple offers free iWork package on all devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac. This package contains Pages for documents, Keynote for presentations and Numbers for workbook sheets. These apps work in Apple way and makes it difficult to integrate with...
Safari is the default browser on Mac. Over period of time it will load very slow and ultimately most of us will end up in using Google Chrome. You will never turn back to Safari, once started using Chrome. By...
iCloud storage helps to store and retrieve files through all your iDevices. Here are 10 reasons why you should use iCloud on Apple devices.
Content is king, and if your website suddenly goes haywire, you better be able to access all your hard work. And that’s where FTP client software comes in. Simply put, a FTP client allows you to retain control over your...
The .htaccess is a special file with dot as the first character. It is a server configuration file in Apache server to control the configuration settings. This file controls the configuration at subdirectory level which means you can have .htaccess...
Safari is the default browser in Mac used by mere 3.7% of the Internet users. Apple claims users can browse 2 hours more and view Netflix videos 4 hours more with Safari compared to Chrome or Firefox. There are also...
Safari is a default browser on Mac built for better battery performance. Apple claims you can browse 2 hours longer and watch Netflix videos 4 hours longer compared with Google Chrome or Firefox. But for a normal user – especially...
Screen recording is required for many personal and professional reasons. Especially with high-end mobile devices like iPhone people tend to use them for more productive purposes. For example, you can screen record your official app tutorial and share it with...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes