Purchased a new iPhone and struggling to understand the jargons used in iOS. Whether you are new or an existing iOS user, there are lot of technological terms you may need to understand. This is necessary in order to enable...
Collection of iPhone tips and tricks for the popular iOS mobile operating system to understand your mobile device and make more out of it like a pro!!! Learn how to protect your phone, save battery, using shortcuts, troubleshooting issues and much more!!!
Smartphones are good to get anything you want from the place where you site. But spending too much time in front of the phone will end up in mental and physical problems. Apple offers a health app as part of...
It is always fun to try out things much before they are available for general public use. And Apple’s iOS is not an exception for that. In fact it gives more excitement to use future iOS releases well ahead. So...
Tracking the status of the flight is important when you are traveling whether it is for business or personal reasons. Flight tracking is a regular work for frequent travelers. Having a smart devices like iPhone or iPad makes this flight...
Apple uses iOS operating system on all their mobile devices like iPhone and iPad. You should have a wireless network connection in order to use these smart devices. Having a good Wi-Fi connection allows your iOS devices to work in...
One of the biggest problem with smartphones is that they need to be charged at least once in a day. And the iPhone is not an exception to that. In reality you may even need to charge multiple times or...
iOS has plenty of options which many of iPhone users do not aware of it. One such option is to save the complete webpage in PDF format from Safari. The PDF file can be annotated and shared using your favorite...
When you live in China you will find it's a funny tug of war between the VPN companies and the Chinese government. On one hand the government has a dedicated force to block global sites like Google and Facebook. But...
iCloud storage helps to store and retrieve files through all your iDevices. Here are 10 reasons why you should use iCloud on Apple devices.
Step by step instructions on how to add webpage shortcut in home screen of iPhone and other iOS devices to quickly open the sites in Safari.
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes