Browsers throw different type of errors while using. Fixing issues like browser lock-ups, slowness, page not displaying or add-ons not responding come with specific solutions. However, the most recommended solutions...
Browsers are the face to internet. Here you can get tips and tricks for all browsers and learn how to troubleshoot various errors on browsers. We have more than 100 articles on Google Chrome to learn the complete features of the browser. Also, you can learn other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
If you have any tips to share with the online community, send your article to us.
Microsoft basically follows Google’s footpath to make changes to their products like Bing Ads and Microsoft Bing search engine. In continuation to that, now they have replaced the Edge browser...
Microsoft revamped their iconic Edge browser with the Chromium based open source software. In addition to new look there are many new features available with Edge Chromium version. If you...
Apple offers Safari browser on all their devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac. It is useful to have a single browser app when you have multiple Apple devices. However, you...
Microsoft Edge is the default browser supplied with Windows 10. Though you can use Chrome and Firefox, most organizations will force you to work with Edge. By default, Edge will...
Safari is the default browser app supplied with iOS. By default, tapping on any links from Mail and other apps will open the webpages in Safari. Though this works fine,...
Domain Name System or DNS helps to map the numeric IP address to a human memorable website address. With this mapping, you can easily remember the domain names like facebook.com...
Bookmarking is an easy way to access webpages without remembering URLs. However, many people get annoyed with Chrome’s bookmark bar that you can’t hide by default. Chrome allows you to...
Google Chrome became monopoly in the browser world and Firefox is one of the best alternatives for Chrome. However, Firefox also has its own problems like slow loading. In addition,...
Safari is the default browser in iPhone. It comes with decent features to open webpages and customize the readability. Though Apple always claims Safari is the fastest browser in iOS,...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes