Safari is the default browser in Mac used by mere 3.7% of the Internet users. Apple claims users can browse 2 hours more and view Netflix videos 4 hours more with Safari compared to Chrome or Firefox. There are also...
Browsers are the face to internet. Here you can get tips and tricks for all browsers and learn how to troubleshoot various errors on browsers. We have more than 100 articles on Google Chrome to learn the complete features of the browser. Also, you can learn other popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
If you have any tips to share with the online community, send your article to us.
Safari is a default browser on Mac built for better battery performance. Apple claims you can browse 2 hours longer and watch Netflix videos 4 hours longer compared with Google Chrome or Firefox. But for a normal user – especially...
Browsers offer many automatic solutions to make your daily browsing easy and password management is yet another option helps you manage all your login passwords. Firefox like other browsers work perfectly to manage multiple passwords and offer an option to...
When a site is accessed through a browser like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc. you may be frequently seeing some error messages. After seeing these error messages you may come to a conclusion that the site can’t be...
Safari is the default browser on macOS for browsing and viewing certain type of web files like CSS. The performance of Safari will be very good when the Mac is new but over the period of time undoubtedly the pages will start...
Google Chrome is undoubtedly the popular browser with more than 60% of the internet users using it for day to day browsing. Though built for safety and fast browsing experience, Chrome also has problems like slow page loading and slower performance...
Are you tiered of seeing the message waiting for “ajax.googleapis.com” at the lower bottom of your browser window and endlessly waiting for the page to load? Well, it is simple to understand that the page you are opening is trying...
Did you ever frustrated with the frozen webpage on your browser displaying “Waiting for fonts.googleapis.com” message on status bar? This article attempts to explain the root cause behind the message “Waiting for fonts.googleapis.com” and the ways to fix it so...
Google Chrome is a wonderful browser offering many hidden features like omnibox search, auto translate bar, video play controls and much more. Chrome also offers URL commands which can be directly entered in the address bar like a website address...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes