Smartphones like iPhones are digital evolution that brings everything on your fingertips. You can read news, send messages, do online shopping and order food from anywhere. However, that comfortability also has a cost part behind it. Though buying an iPhone...
Millions of apps are available for various purposes and on various platforms. Here we offer tips, tricks and reviews of apps on mobile and desktops platforms. We cover tutorials on apps like WeChat, WhatsApp, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other apps that helps on web development.
If you have any tips for using any popular apps, send your article to us for publishing.
Outlook is one of the most convenient email clients regardless of whether you are using it in company or for personal use. Obviously, you cannot work the entire time and need to take a break due to sick or vacation....
The Google Contact App allows you to save all your contacts including names, email and phone numbers among other details from your Gmail account. This can be helpful when you need seamless access to your contacts across your various devices...
Notepad is a simple plain-text editor that comes pre-loaded in Windows OS as a default program. It enables users to create basic documents and save the files with the .txt extension with no tags or styles. Due to its minimal...
Screen sharing is a useful collaboration tool that allows users to share PC display live over the web. This allows team members to connect and view the screen of other users remotely. Screen sharing tools have a range of applications...
China is a different country and expats will find this fact soon after landing on the country. The tech developments happen very fast and people use electronic items you might never seen in any other part of the world. Being...
Daily more than billion people uses WeChat app all over world for sending messages. It is a must have app for the all living in China. For money transfers and chatting with friends. The app has many hidden features and...
Many of us use Outlook for sending and receiving emails on daily basis. Therefore, being more productive and efficient with Microsoft Outlook will help to save plenty of time that you can use for other work. In this article we...
WhatsApp has become the most popular instant messaging platform worldwide. It offers a host of useful features that enable users to communicate and share various types of files. Besides, the messaging app is simple, user-friendly and gets steady updates to...
Nowadays, VPN is not a “nice thing to have” anymore. In fact, it is a “must have” when surfing the web, due to the increasing number of hacking and cyber-attacks. However, there are so many Internet users still do not...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes