Mac comes with default iWork package that includes free Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps. However, many of us use Microsoft Word in Windows and have difficulties in using Apple document...
Millions of apps are available for various purposes and on various platforms. Here we offer tips, tricks and reviews of apps on mobile and desktops platforms. We cover tutorials on apps like WeChat, WhatsApp, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other apps that helps on web development.
If you have any tips for using any popular apps, send your article to us for publishing.
Instagram is the most popular social media platform for mobile users. You can instantly share pictures and short videos to your followers and follow their activities to keep you busy....
Instagram is the most popular social platform at this point of time. However, with the integration of Facebook account, you may easily feel annoying and worrying about the privacy of...
There is a hidden game in Google Chrome browser that you can play when there is no internet connection. This game automatically opens in the browser when you try to...
Google offers the biggest email service on the web – Gmail. We all use many tricks in Google Search to get quick results. However, when coming to searching emails inside...
App development is one of the demanding spaces that evolves continuously over the period. Mini programs are the latest in the trend to offer specific feature within another main app....
Chatting apps like WeChat and WhatsApp are very popular among all age groups. One of the major reasons for this popularity is that you can easily create a private group...
Sticky Notes is a popular app to create notes and tasks for tracking. You can use Sticky Notes in both Windows and Mac. However, the problem is that notes with...
Microsoft Word is the most powerful word processing software available for users. Whether you are using Windows or Mac, Office applications are must needed for day to day work. However,...
Office applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel will show you a startup screen whenever you launch the app. This is a default setup both in Windows and Mac Office 365...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Free Google Ads Coupon Codes