Microsoft 365 subscription comes with bunch of apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. By default, all these Office apps will open with a white background and black color font....
Millions of apps are available for various purposes and on various platforms. Here we offer tips, tricks and reviews of apps on mobile and desktops platforms. We cover tutorials on apps like WeChat, WhatsApp, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other apps that helps on web development.
If you have any tips for using any popular apps, send your article to us for publishing.
Microsoft Word has lot of hidden features. Developer menu is one such a feature many users are not aware. In fact, people using Word for years do not that they...
Gmail is one of the popular email services available free for users. In addition to easy integration with other Google services, the popularity comes with its robust security features. However,...
Outlook is the popular email service from Microsoft widely used by corporate companies. You can also use Outlook for personal purposes by purchasing Microsoft 365 subscription. With the purchase, you...
PowerPoint is the most powerful application for making beautiful presentation slides. You can insert icons, images, SmartArt and shapes in your slide to make them appealing to viewers. However, many...
Keeping mails tidy in the Gmail account can be tedious even though Gmail offer multiple ways of organizing your emails based on different criteria. At times you would experience certain...
PowerPoint is the most powerful and useful app for creating presentation slides. You can easily create any type of presentation either from the scratch or using one of the default...
All iPhone models come with a default Mail app for connecting your email accounts from various service providers like Gmail or Outlook. With Mail app, you can easily get notification...
We all use Microsoft Word for creating personal and office documents. However, only few of us know and use simple features that can change the appeal of your document. Adding...
Extracting text from the images, also called optical character recognition (OCR), is a procedure of reading text from an image. Imagine you took a picture of someone’s phone number from...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes