For any security conscious professional, it is obvious that VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a must. In essence, VPN is your private access to the Internet and it becomes your...
Millions of apps are available for various purposes and on various platforms. Here we offer tips, tricks and reviews of apps on mobile and desktops platforms. We cover tutorials on apps like WeChat, WhatsApp, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other apps that helps on web development.
If you have any tips for using any popular apps, send your article to us for publishing.
Nowadays images make considerable part of web communication. So it is important for search engines like Google to enable searches using images. Google offers image and reverse images searches using...
FileZilla is one of the most popular file transfer software used to access the web server remotely from your desktop. As with any software, it is recommended to keep the...
WeChat is the one of the popular payment channels in China along with Alipay. It is the most suitable option for expats and foreigners in China as creating WeChat account...
Apple offers free iWork package on all devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac. This package contains Pages for documents, Keynote for presentations and Numbers for workbook sheets. These apps work...
CAPTCHA is an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart. This is a challenging test to differentiate between humans and automated bots based on the response. reCAPTCHA is one of the CAPTCHA...
When you live in China you will find it’s a funny tug of war between the VPN companies and the Chinese government. On one hand the government has a dedicated...
iCloud storage helps to store and retrieve files through all your iDevices. Here are 10 reasons why you should use iCloud on Apple devices.
Content is king, and if your website suddenly goes haywire, you better be able to access all your hard work. And that’s where FTP client software comes in. Simply put,...
The Windows keyboard has two important keys to quickly complete tasks using shortcuts. One is alternate or ALT key and the other is control or CTRL key. We have listed...
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows WiFi Connection Issue
- ROYGBIV or VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Create a Free Weebly Blog
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- How to Add Advanced Data Table Widget in Weebly?
- Up to $500 Free Google Ads Coupon Codes