There’s always a flip side to everything. Smartphones can make us more productive and make our lives more convenient. However, smartphones can be so informative and entertaining that they cause addiction. In fact, there’s a new term known as Nomophobia,...
Millions of apps are available for various purposes and on various platforms. Here we offer tips, tricks and reviews of apps on mobile and desktops platforms. We cover tutorials on apps like WeChat, WhatsApp, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other apps that helps on web development.
If you have any tips for using any popular apps, send your article to us for publishing.
Millions of foreigners from all over the world visit China every year for various reason including business and tourism. China is a very interesting, technologically advanced and you may not get most of the digital tools you use back at...
Have you ever used Standuply? Well, if not, you should really get try it. Standuply is a Slack tool that makes stand up meetings via written text, voice and video and also keeps track of team performance and execution automatically....
Microsoft Word offers an easy way to insert tables on your documents. However, it is a difficult task to edit and manage tables within a Word document. For example, you can easily apply formatting and apply formula in Excel tables...
Most of us use Microsoft Outlook as an email client for many years. Over years, the size of your mailbox will grow and make the app very slow. Managing old emails can be a daunting task if you are not...
Most of us use Microsoft Outlook for sending emails and calendar meetings/appointments. However, you can also use Outlook for creating tasks and follow up the progress till completion. It is also possible to assign or delegate the tasks to your...
Writing or sticking pieces of papers on your monitor and all over your workspace will make your place congested. You can easily avoid this by using Sticky Notes feature that allows you to write and place virtual notes on your...
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and popular applications of the Office suite, owing to its numerous features that help to perform a variety of task. Excel is useful in any industry for data management, data analysis and...
When using Android mobiles, it is more likely you rely on Google Chrome for all your mobile browsing activities. It is a great and convenient browser and it comes pre-installed on your device. Therefore, you no need to install or...
Showing the content in full width of a document may quickly bore the reader. Sometimes, it is a good idea to create your document like newspaper layout with multiple columns. This is one of the easy ways to show attractive...
Download Free eBooks
TRENDING TECH ARTICLES
- ALT Code Shortcuts for Symbols
- Fix Chrome Resolving Host Problem
- Fix Slow Page Loading Issue in Google Chrome
- View Webpage Source CSS and HTML in Google Chrome
- Fix Safari Slow Loading Pages in macOS
- Fix Windows 10 WiFi Connection Issue
- VIBGYOR Rainbow Color Codes
- Fix I’m Not A Robot reCAPTCHA Issue in Google Search
- Structure of HTTP Request and Response
POPULAR WEB TUTORIALS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Fix WooCommerce Ajax Loading Issue
- Edit Weebly Source Code HTML and CSS
- Add Scroll To Top Button in Weebly
- Add Table in Weebly Site
- Add Vertical Timeline Widget in Weebly
- Bootstrap Advanced Data Table Widget
- Free AdWords Coupon Codes