WebSense An Ultimate Free Weebly Theme
For the past few weeks we are busy in developing a two column Weebly theme that many of the users are looking for. You can see the complete demo of WebSense and download it for free from the product page. Here we are listing some of the features of the theme:
WebSense theme is ultra responsive automatically aligning on all devices.
14 Custom Layouts
We have created 14 custom layouts to cover most of the needs.
- 8 custom sidebar layouts for adding sidebars on your Weebly pages. You can either add independent sidebar on pages or add a site wide common sidebar. The layouts includes two sets of landing pages, tall header, short header and no header pages.
- Drag & drop content to content and sidebar area on the editor. Also drag content from main content area to sidebar and vice versa.
- 5 full width layouts for adding more content on the page including a splash page layout without footer.
- Exclusive maintenance mode layout with drag and drop feature. This can also be used for product or event launch purposes.
Parallax Header & Footer
WebSense offers awesome parallax effect on both header and footer area. You can drag and drop elements on the landing page header and common footer area to make your site more professional. For example, you can add two call to action buttons on the landing page.
Custom Blog Layout
Blog index page will have an elegant look to show “Read More” button on each posts and have a background color for the content and sidebar area.
All blog posts title will be with H1 (instead of H2) to improve SEO and the look of the sidebar content like archives, categories, etc. are made more attractive.
Other Notable Features
We have made many other improvements to make WebSense a distinctive theme from all others.
- Scroll to top icon arrow on all page layouts. You don’t need to search for back to top widgets any more for your Weebly site, we made this as default.
- “404 Page Not Found” page example to provide custom content on the 404 error page.
- Block quote element is customized to offer boxed content to your users. Just drag and drop a blockquote element and add content on the editor inside a color box.
- All images on WebSense theme will have rounded corner and mouse hover effect.you hav
Note for Premium Weebly Users
If you are a premium Weebly user, there will be minor modification on the page layouts required to disable the custom footer and enable the premium footer. We recommend to do this in order to have a better experience with the footer.
Check out the demo and drop your feedback and suggestions in the comments.
I installed this theme and it affected my site majorly in these ways:
1. Landing Page Header: title, sub-title are both at the bottom left corner and clicking the center option in text editor does nothing.
2. main menu and footer links turned into bullet point lists with nested pages shown on the side when hovering over it.
3. can’t edit footer or header.
4. Navigation bar disappeared.
All in all, it looks nothing like the demo page.
I followed the instructions for installing so I’m not sure if its a bug or what.
Is there support for this theme? The demo looked very promising and I thought it would be similar out of the box but so far it’s been nothing but problems for me.
First thanks for taking time to post the issues. We checked the zip file, it creates separate folder thus resulting in two stylesheets and causing the issues.
We have changed the theme zip file with the exported one from the demo site. Also tested by reimporting on different sites and it works as shown in demo.
Please download the file again and let us know if you need any assistance.