There are three popular no-evil symbols explained with monkey faces. You might have heard these no-evil signs – do not see, do not hear and do not speak evil things. Unicode has three monkey face emoji symbols to type these no-evil signs easily on documents. You can use the alt key to make no-evil money symbols on social applications and on your documents.
Alt Code Shortcuts for No-Evil Monkey Symbols
Below is the list of alt code keyboard shortcuts for the symbols to insert on Windows based Word, PowerPoint and other documents.
- Windows Shortcut – you can use this on all documents and Outlook emails using the numeric keypad. For example, press the alt key and type 128585 to make hear no-evil money symbol 🙉.
- Word Shortcut – only on Microsoft Word documents, type the code and press alt + x keys to make the symbol. For example, 1F648 alt + x will make see no-evil sign 🙈.
|No-Evil Monkey Symbol||Symbol Name||Windows Shortcut||Word Shortcut|
|🙈||See-No-Evil Monkey||Alt + 128584||1F648 Alt + X|
|🙉||Hear-No-Evil Monkey||Alt + 128585||1F649 Alt + X|
|🙊||Speak-No-Evil Monkey||Alt + 128586||1F64A Alt + X|
If keyboard shortcuts are not working, you can use emoji keyboard in Windows to insert these emoji.
- Press “Win Logo + Dot” keys to open emoji keyboard.
- Type “monkey” to filter all monkey related symbols.
- Find no-evil symbols and insert wherever you want.
Insert No-Evil Monkey Faces in Mac
Unfortunately, you can’t use keyboard shortcuts to insert these symbols in Mac. However, you can go to “Edit > Emoji & Symbols” menu from any app to open Character Viewer. In this app, you can search and insert the no-evil monkey face symbols.
Insert Monkey Faces in Smartphones
Inserting in HTML Web Documents
If you want to insert on your web pages, follow one of the below format within HTML tags like span or paragraph.
Monkey faces are emoji that will be displayed as a solid color symbols in Mac and smartphones. However, Windows documents like Word will show these symbols as a line diagram. Hence, you can apply text effects and apply different fonts like normal text characters.