Do you know you can type Christmas Tree symbol 🎄 or Halloween lantern 🎃 using keyboard? These are emoji symbols part of Unicode character encoding. There are 21 emoji symbols classified as “Event” emoji and part of “Activities” category. You can use these symbols for various events like new year, birthday, party, festival and any other celebration. In this article, we will explain how to make event emoji symbols using keyboard and other tools in Windows and Mac. Learn how to type fire emoji symbols.
Keyboard Shortcuts Summary for Event Emoji
Here is a complete list of keyboard shortcuts for event emoji symbols. Check out the instructions below the table to learn how to type them on your documents and chat conversations.
|🎑||Moon Viewing Ceremony||127889||1F391|
Make Event Emoji in Windows
You have the following options to type these symbols in Windows based desktop and laptops.
Alt Key with Decimal Code
- Turn on the numeric lock on your keyboard.
- Hold one of the alt keys beside the space bar.
- Type the decimal code from the above table using number pad.
- This will make the symbol corresponding to the decimal code.
For example, Alt + 127880 will make the balloon emoji like 🎈 which you can use for any party related events.
Hexadecimal Code with Alt + X Keys
Instead of decimal code, you can also use the hexadecimal code to make these symbols only in Word documents.
- Open Word and type the hexadecimal code. You can use regular keyboard keys to type the code.
- After typing the code, press alt and x keys together.
- This will convert the code into corresponding symbol.
For example, 1F384 Alt + X will make Christmas Tree emoji 🎄 in Word documents.
Using Emoji Panel
If keyboard shortcuts are not working then you can use emoji panel in Windows 10/11.
- Press “Windows + Dot” keys to open emoji panel.
- Click on the “Celebrations and objects” category indicated by a balloon symbol.
- Click on the required emoji to insert it in your document.
If you are using Windows 11, after opening the emoji panel first click on the “Smiley” icon. Now, you will see the categories on top section and click on “Celebrations and objects” balloon icon. You can also use the search box to type and find your emoji. For example, type “gift” to filter Wrapped Gift and Package emoji symbols.
Make Event Emoji in macOS
Unfortunately, you can’t use keyboard shortcuts in Mac to type most of the event emoji symbols. However, similar to Windows emoji panel, macOS also offers an independent tool called Character Viewer. You can use this tool for inserting emoji on all applications like Pages, Numbers, Keynote documents and chat conversations.
- Press “Command + Control + Space” keys to open Character Viewer app.
- Go to “Emoji > Objects” category. You can also use the search box to type the emoji name or hexadecimal code to filter the symbol.
- Double click on the emoji to insert on your document.
Make Event Emoji in HTML
If you have HTML webpage, use either decimal or hexadecimal code. Below is an example code for inserting Party Popper emoji, you can replace the code for inserting other symbols.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.