Mozilla Firefox (Version 23 or above)
- Open “about:config” (without quotes) in Firefox browser’s address bar.
- You will be prompted with an alert box, click the button “I’ll be careful, I promise!” as shown in the below picture.
Internet Explorer (Version 8 or above)
- Open Internet Explorer and go to “Internet Options” available under “Tools” menu.
- Select “Security” tab and click on “Internet” zone.
- Otherwise click on “Custom level” button and new window will open for changing your browser’s security settings.
- Choose enable or disable button for “Active Scripting” option available under “Scripting” section.
- Open Chrome browser and click on “Settings” option available under the wrench icon shown in the right top corner.
- Click on “Show advanced settings…” option and go to “Privacy” section.
Safari OS X Mac
- Open Safari browser and click on the “Safari” menu located at the top.
- Select “Preferences” and then select “Security” tab.
Safari iOS (Version 7 or later)
- Open “Settings” icon from your “iPad” or “iPhone” home screen.
- Go to “Safari” section and select “Advanced” option.