Google AdSense Tips
Here are some simple and best Google AdSense tips for approved AdSense publishers and publishers applying for new AdSense account. Following these tips not only help you to get easy approval but also maximize your online revenue from AdSense ads and avoid being banned for life time by Google.
Tips for Applying New AdSense Account
- Read AdSense Policies and Terms & Conditions patiently and understand them before applying for AdSense account.
- Avoid using revenue sharing sites and apply on your own after owning your site for more than 6 months time.
- It is better to have your own top level domain or use Blogger to create your sites.
- If you don’t have a site try YouTube channel monetizing option on your videos.
- Check your primary site language is supported by AdSense.
- Once rejected spend some time to analyze the reason for rejection and rectify your mistakes before applying for next time.
- Avoid applying instantly after rejection and leave a gap of at least few months.
- Check AdSense Rejection Letters to understand why the sites are being rejected by AdSense.
- Don’t rely on those advertisements offering free approved AdSense account for nominal payment.
- Spend time and effort on your site to attract traffic before applying for AdSense or any advertising programs for that matter.
- Verify your site with Google Webmaster Tools to inform Google that you are the owner of the site displaying ads.
Tips for Existing AdSense Publishers
- You can display ads on any number of sites binding to AdSense policies.
- You can view your site and click on the link unit ads without the intention of increasing page impression and without clicking on the ads displayed on the results page after clicking on the link unit ad.
- Avoid Clicking on your own ads, encouraging visitors to click on the ads, using click-bots and proxies.
- Avoid using rotators to increase the page impressions.
- Avoid displaying ads in copy righted content and URLs containing trademarks.
- Display your ads as recommended in the AdSense implementation guide according to your site layout.
- Avoid using social media traffic to your pages displaying AdSense ads. Google understands multiple clicks from social media site as an intentional clicks from your friends.
- Use appropriate ad size and types for your site. For example 336×280 large rectangle ad displayed beside your content attract more clicks.
- You can use words like “Sponsered Links” and “Advertisements” above or below AdSense ads.
- Avoid displaying attractive contents like flash images or banners nearer to ads.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor your ad and page performance. Understand which pages attract more users and pay more concentration on the ads displayed on those pages. You can also improve the keywords in other pages to attract more users.
- Display less number of ads and search boxes in one page (even though maximum 3 content ads, 3 link units and 2 search boxes are allowed).
- Add and authorize sites displaying your ads in your AdSense account to avoid someone misuse your publisher id.
- Follow official AdSense blog regularly to get timely updates.
- Choose or block the advertisers suitable to your site from your AdSense account.
- Immediately stop displaying ads if you note suspicious activities in your site or got warning letter from AdSense team.
- Post your queries on reliable AdSense forums and get it clarified instantly.