AdSense revenue sharing sites offer integrated platform to build a free website or publish your articles along with an option to generate revenue from your online content by displaying Google AdSense ads. In lieu they deduct a portion of your AdSense revenue as a charge to host your free sites displaying AdSense ads. Even Google suggests a revenue sharing of 25:75, these sites decide the final sharing ratio. Here we show you the complete list with % of sharing and also discussed some of the revenue sharing sites with the mechanism of their sharing.
AdSense Revenue Sharing Site List with Percentage
Here is a complete list of revenue sharing sites which you can use for making revenue from AdSense.
|AdSense Revenue Sharing Sites||% of Revenue Sharing||Old Google PageRank|
Top 3 AdSense Revenue Sharing Sites
Since it is difficult to try all the websites, here are top 3 sites you can try first.
1. Weebly for New & Existing AdSense Users
Weebly offers a good platform for building your site or blog on a powerful free hosting. Weebly is undoubtedly an easy tool to create an AdSense site for beginners. In lieu, you should get at least the lowest premium Weebly plan which may cost you around $7 per month. Earlier Weebly used to deduct 50% of your AdSense revenue if you display ads on the sites hosted by Weebly. But now they don’t deduct and offer 100% of the revenue to the publishers.
Publishers are paid directly from Google and Weebly does not have any information on your AdSense account.
2. HubPages for New & Existing AdSense Users
HubPages offers free website creation and hosting tools with huge design options along with variety of earning programs to integrate into your pages including Google AdSense program. These earning programs help you to earn money from multiple sources from a single page which is called hub.
HubPages offers AdSense revenue sharing of 60% to the publishers by displaying 60% of ad impressions with publisher’s AdSense id and remaining 40% with their own ads. Publishers get paid directly through AdSense account and HubPages does not have any control over your payment from Google.
Note: AdSense revenue sharing based on ad impression is a tricky mechanism. Since there is a high possibility that you may not get any clicks on your AdSense ads but HubPages or Weebly will earn from their own ads.
3. Squidoo – No AdSense Account Required [Now Acquired by HubPages]
Squidoo is a simple tool for webmasters to publish their interested articles online and earn revenue from it. Each article is called as lens and the owner of the lens is called as lensmasters. Squidoo displays Google AdSense ads in your articles and searches and shares 50% of the revenue generated from the ads.
Squidoo follows different methodology for revenue sharing unlike Weebly / HubPages. First the revenue generated by the entire lenses are pooled into common pooled revenue and then divided into two shares.
Squidoo keeps 50% and the remaining 50% is distributed to the lensmasters according to the performance of the lenses. The performance is decided by the traffic and lensrank You have an option to be paid by PayPal or donate your revenue to charity. In case if you participate in any other affiliate programs provided by Squidoo like Amazon then the sharing is 50% straight forward without any pooling of the revenue.
Bonus Site – Freerangestock.com – AdSense Revenue Sharing Site for Photographers
- Freerangestock is platform offering free photos for commercial and non-commercial use.
- Photographers can share their photos and get paid 100% revenue through Google AdSense program with their existing AdSense publisher id. You can’t apply for a new AdSense account with Freerangestock.com.
- This is an exclusive site available for professional photographers to share and earn and not for any kind of image sharing.
- Ads are displayed on the photo download page and the profile page. When a user clicks on the ad you will get 100% of your revenue from Google through your AdSense account.
- Currently 50% of total site’s ad impression is offered for the publishers which means there will be ads displayed along with your AdSense ads on your pages.
The sites mentioned in this article are only for your input, there are many sites offer different mechanism of revenue sharing. Make sure to understand the terms of the program before you apply and get approval from them.