Gaining advantage from the latest deal with Microsoft, Yahoo! can serve 51% of desktop traffic with Bing Ads and the rest from its own ad network. Also on mobile Yahoo! can server ads from its own network. Hence, coupon codes offered by Bing Ads shall be used for both Yahoo! and Bing Ads networks at least for the shared 51% of desktop traffic. There are no options in Bing Ads to choose only Yahoo! search network, this means ads created in Bing Ads by default will be shown both in Bing and Yahoo! search networks and content networks.
Other than Bing Ads coupon we do not see separate coupons are offered by Yahoo! at this moment. Though you can sign up for Yahoo! advertising solutions including Yahoo! Gemini and look for a promotional credits as and when offered.
How to Check Advertising Networks in Bing Ads?
- Login to your Bing Ads account
- Select the Campaign tab and click on the ad campaign link
- Click on the ad groups link and then settings tab
- Under Advanced Settings look for the Ad distribution option as shown in the below picture.
- For both Search and Content network options, your ads will be displayed both in Bing and Yahoo! networks.