WordPress is a wonderful open source platform to build a powerful site and powers more than 20% of sites on the internet. Though the learning curve is challenging and steep, understanding a bit more will definitely add great values to a website. Here we collected WordPress tips and tricks to help webmasters and site owners to quickly build a site. Since WordPress site can’t be built without plugins, these tips also help to resolve some plugins related problems easily.
EBOOKS FOR WORDPRESS USERS
FREE RESOURCES AT WEBNOTS
- How Does WordPress Work?
- How to Install WordPress Manually?
- How to Backup WordPress Site Manually?
- Install WordPress Locally on Mac With MAMP
- Checklist for Launching New WordPress Site
- Top 10 WordPress Beginners Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Needed Plugins for WordPress Beginners
- Top 10 Free WordPress Themes 
- WordPress Glossary Terms
- Free WordPress Tutorials
Subscribe to Blog via Email
WORDPRESS TIPS & TRICKS
- Move WordPress Localhost Site to Live Server
- Move Live WordPress Site to Localhost
- Move WordPress Media Folder to Subdomain
- Change Default Upload Folder in WordPress
- Remove Proudly Powered By WordPress Footer
- Fix Slow Page Loading with WooCommerce Ajax Issue
- Cleanup Thumbnails in WordPress
- Edit functions.php File and Add New Functions in WordPress
- Edit .htaccess File in WordPress
- View All WordPress Tips and Tricks