How to Earn more AdSense Revenue?
AdSense displays highest bid ad
Maximize your revenue potential by displaying Google ads on every page of your website. Google displays relevant CPC (cost-per-click) and CPM (cost per thousand impressions) ads on your web pages through an auction. When the web page with AdSense ad script is opened, the ad script sends an ad request to Google server to retrieve an appropriate targeted ad for your page content. Based on the ad request Google server starts the auction instantaneously and when it’s over, AdSense automatically displays the text or image ad that will generate the maximum revenue for the ad request and enables your to earn more AdSense revenue from your sites.
Monitoring is also possible based on the search queries leading visitors to your site, Operating System and Browser used to view your site and Device used like Desktop, Tablet or Mobile.
Make extra money with a Google search box
Place a Google search box on your site, and you can start monetizing the results from web searches. Not only does this keep your users on your website longer, since they can search from where they are, it takes just minutes to implement and you pay nothing to participate.
AdSense for search is a free solution that allows publishers to place a search box on their site and earn revenue from relevant ads on the search results page. Learn how to add custom Google Search Box to your site.
AdSense for search offers you the following:
- Choose the site to search – You have a option to choose your site, a collection of sites you own or the entire web.
- You can also prioritize and restrict searches to specific sections of sites.
- Customize the look and feel of your search box by choosing the colors and location of the ads
- The option to host the results on your site or have Google host them for you.
- Monetizing search results pages with targeted ads.
How does Google target ads to AdSense for search queries?
AdSense for search uses Google search to return search results to end users. The search results that appear on a AdSense for search results page will be very similar to those that appear on Google.com. Google ads are targeted to these results based on our targeting algorithm, which takes words and phrases included in the query and matches them to relevant ad campaigns.
Ads are also matched to the language of the query. For example – a search using a Chinese query will generally return ads in Chinese language. Ads in other languages may also appear due to advertisers’ targeting decisions.
Tips for more AdSense revenue
Even Google AdSense is the one of the highest paying programs for webmasters, the sole responsibility of making use of it lies in publisher’s hand. You need not own a site with millions of daily page views to earn handsome money from AdSense. Generally optimizing your site for better user and search engine experience is more than sufficient to attract and retain nominal traffic for earning handsome money from AdSense.
- Do it yourself, it may take sometime but the yield will be big at the end.
- Do not try any cheap tricks, after all its for money and be honest to yourself.
- Do not expect huge income with few days of effort, it may take a year for you to create a site of 200 pages on your own and bring enough traffic.
- Do not copy other people’s content, this will not help you in long run or you will be banned for life time.
- Write a niche content and retain your unique visitors by offering RSS feed of your content.
- Place the ad codes in appropriate places in your web pages.
- Optimize your site for Search Engines and do not try free traffic exchanges.
The best way to find out how much you will earn is to sign up for AdSense and start showing ads on your web pages. There is no cost, no obligation, and getting started is quick and easy.
Once you are a part of Google AdSense, you can view your earnings any time with the Performance Reports by logging in to your account. You will be able to see the total number of page and ad unit impressions, ad clicks, click through rate, effective CPM, and your total earnings so you can get an idea of how well the program is performing for you and how much you can expect to earn over a period of time through this program.