Billing method is one of the important things to check before setting up PPC advertising campaigns. Microsoft Advertising, earlier known as Bing Ads, accepts various payment methods to pay the advertising expenses. If you are planning to create a new ad campaign with Microsoft, here we will explain the payment methods accepted so that you can prepare the payment plan.
Microsoft Advertising Payment Methods
In Microsoft Advertising, there are few factors that decide the acceptable payment methods in your account. Particular payment method may or may not be available when setting up one of the below options in your account:
- Billing Address
- Billing Currency
- Prepay or Postpay
Payment Methods with Restrictions
Here is a complete list of Microsoft Advertising payment methods available when you have a billing address or business location in United States.
|Payment Method||Post Pay||Pre Pay||Monthly Invoice|
|Bank or personal check||No||Yes||No|
|Brazilian Boleto Bancário||No||No||No|
|SEPA debit card||No||No||No|
|Prepaid credit card||No||Yes||No|
- It is possible to add multiple payment methods in single account. However, one method should be used at a time for payments.
- Currency once set cannot be changed but you can create multiple accounts with different currency.
Get $100 worth free Bing Ads coupon codes to kick start your advertising campaign today!!!
Bing Ads Restriction for Indian Accounts
As mentioned, the available billing options will change based on your country. If you are not from USA, go to Microsoft Advertising documentation and check the available payment methods for your country. For example, Indian account holders will have the following restrictions compared to USA accounts.
- Debit card is not acceptable for Indian accounts.
- Currency should be set as Indian Rupees if your billing address is in India.
- PayPal is also not accepted for Indian accounts.
Note: As per the documentation, other than US accounts billed in USD, Bing Ads does not accept PayPal for any other countries.
How to Add PayPal in Bing Ads Account?
Follow the below instructions in adding PayPal in Microsoft Advertising for US accounts billed in USD.
- Login to your Microsoft Advertising account.
- Go to “Tools > Billing & Payments” section.
- Click on “Payment methods” tab on the right sidebar to view all available options for your account.
- Click on the “Add PayPal” button.
- Select your country and choose the option whether you want to setup PayPal as your primary or backup payment method. Clicking on next, you will be redirected to PayPal site to confirm the association.
- After confirming the pre-approved payment, you will be redirected back to your Microsoft Advertising account. You can view the PayPal is added to your payment method.
You can set PayPal as your primary payment method in case if you want to use more than one payment methods in your account. It is also possible to delete the PayPal association from your account anytime.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.