What are the Payment Methods Accepted in Bing Ads?
Microsoft adCenter now known as Bing Ads accepts various payment methods to pay the advertising expenses. The payment method applicable for an advertiser is based on the following account settings.
- Billing Address
- Billing Currency
- Prepay or Postpay
Here is the complete list of Bing Ads payment methods accepted by Microsoft and restrictions applicable for specific countries:
|Payment Method||Post Pay||Pre Pay||Remarks|
|Boleto Bancário||No||Yes||Only for Brazilian accounts billed in REAL|
|Lastschriftverfahren||No||Yes||Only for German accounts billed in EUR|
|PayPal||Yes||No||Only for US accounts billed in USD|
- It is possible to add multiple payment methods in single Bing Ads account, but one method should be used at a time for payments.
- Currency once set cannot be changed but you can create multiple accounts with different currency.
Bing Ads Restriction for Indian Accounts
- Debit card is not acceptable for Indian accounts.
- Currency should be set as Indian Rupees if your billing address is in India.
- PayPal is not accepted for Indian accounts also.
Is Credit Card Mandatory for Coupon Redemption in Bing Ads?
If your billing address is in US and the billing currency is in USD then credit card is not mandatory for adding coupon or promotion code in your Bing Ads account. Unlike Google AdWords you can add your PayPal address and set it as a primary payment method. Note your billing address should be in US but your PayPal account can be in any other country and it will be charged in USD.
Get $100 worth free Bing Ads coupon codes to kick start your advertising campaign today!!!
How to Add PayPal in Bing Ads Account?
Bing Ads accepts PayPal as a payment method only for US accounts billed in USD. The process of adding PayPal id is same for both the old version and the new version of Bing Ads.
Follow the below steps to add PayPal id in Bing Ads account:
- Login to your Bing Ads account.
- Go to Accounts & Billing section and Select payment methods tab.
- Click on the “Add PayPal” button and fill the “Friendly name” and billing address.
- Clicking on next, you will be redirected to PayPal site to confirm the association.
- Once you are done then automatically you will be redirected back to your Bing Ads account.
You can also set PayPal as your primary payment method in case if you want to use more than one payment methods in your account. You can always delete the PayPal association with Bing Ads anytime.