GoDaddy is the largest domain registrar in the internet and offers various other services like website builder, hosting, email plans, SSL certificate and more. You can avail special discount offers on these services by applying promotion or coupon code during your purchase. In this article, we will explain the step by step process of applying promo code in GoDaddy account for a domain purchase. The process remains same for purchasing of other products as well.
Where to Get GoDaddy Coupon Codes?
There are multiple coupon code websites offer GoDaddy coupons. However, you can find the latest deals within GoDaddy website using one of the below link:
Remember, in most cases, the deal will be applied to the purchase without the need of entering coupon code. For example, $0.99 domain deal will look like below and any additional coupon code you try to enter during checkout will not work.
However, for some offers you will get an exclusive coupon code. For example, GoDaddy coupon promo code link will show you the offers like below.
Click on the “Show Code” button to get the coupon for each offer.
Copy the code and use during checkout for getting the discount.
How to Apply Coupon Code in GoDaddy?
Once you have a coupon code, follow the below instructions to apply your coupon and get discount in purchase.
Step1 – Choose Your Product
- Go to GoDaddy site and login with your account. If you do not have an account, you can create during the checkout process.
- Choose a product you want to purchase, in this example we search for a domain.
- Once your product is finalized, click on the “Continue to Cart” button. You can also add your product to the cart by clicking on “Add to Cart” button and later follow the checkout process.
Step2 – Choose Recommended Products
- GoDaddy will suggest you additional related products.
- For example, you will see email and privacy plans when purchasing a domain.
- Choose additional products and click on the “Continue to Cart” link once you finalized the add-ons.
Step3 – Check Shopping Cart
- Your shopping cart will show you the total price and further options to choose if any (like years of purchase).
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
Step4 – Apply Coupon Code
- At the end of the page you will see an option “Have a Promo Code?”
- Click on the link to open a pop-up window.
- Enter your coupon code and click the “Apply” button.
Step5 – Success Case
- You will see a success message showing “You got a great deal!” once the promo code is successfully applied.
- You will also see the success message on the checkout page like below showing the applied promo code is valid.
- Make sure to check the price is discounted as per the coupon code you have applied. Based on the selected products and entered coupon, GoDaddy will suggest how much money you will save on your purchase.
- You can remove the code any time before purchase and apply another coupon.
Step5- Failure Case
- If the entered coupon is invalid, you will see an error message like below. This happens generally when you are an existing customer and trying to apply new customer coupon codes.
- You can delete the entered code and try with any other valid promo code for getting discounted price.
Points to Remember
Remember the below points when applying promo coupon codes in GoDaddy:
- Try with multiple promo codes before you finalize your purchase. This will help you to get the most discounted price.
- Try with separate coupons when you are buying multiple products since most of the coupons are valid only for a specific product.
- If the promo code is not applied then retry after clearing your browser’s cache.
- GoDaddy sends free coupon code to registered users in periodical interval. You can also get thousands of free codes on the internet.
- Coupon code link may not be available during checkout for all the countries and coupons also valid for only for specific countries.